Sunday, August 7, 2011

In Which I Have A Funny Dream About The Golden Trio

I had a really awesome/odd dream last night in which I was Hermione, sort of. Harry got framed for something so we had to leave Hogwarts and apparently the only ways out were the front door and some funny lake in the back? (which was easy to track us into) So I basically had to steal Malfoy's car (Yes, there was a parking lot full of the students' cars, and Malfoy's was a really nice big black one- maybe a hummer... I don't know much about cars).

At one point I was pushing Draco out of the driver's seat while he was driving saying "I'm desperate!" and trying to get the steering wheel from him. Did I mention in this dream I was also sort of in love with him?

Anyway, Harry, Ron, and I escaped to an underground city (sort of like in Reliquary but with way better lighting. It was also like you would imagine the Underground Railroad was like) where a bunch of homeless people lived. And pretty much all the homeless people did was read this one classic book (Something like 'Of Mice and Men', except created by my imagination).

3 comments:

Lilly Anne said...

BAHAHAHA! I love this dream! Of course everyone has a car. Why not? And Malfoy of course has the best, because "unlike some, he can afford the best."

So many questions: What type of car? What did Harry do? Are you a subconsious Dramione shipper?

I'd want to meet these homeless people who read nothing but classics. I wonder what their Book Talks would be like.

I've had the strangest dreams, too. Besides the mermaid war with Hexus, I once had the strangest dream that I was planting a Cake Farm with Pendergast and D'Agosta at a plantation in Italy. Around harvest time we had yards of vanilla cake, piled up so high you could measure it by feet. I think we were just starting to make the frosting when I woke up.

Heidi Rose said...

LOL, Lilly! What a great dream!

And I believe I am a subconscious Dramione shipper. I mean, I like Ron and Hermione, but I never understood how they fell in love. I think it would have been way more interesting and it would have made sense for Draco to be with Hermione. He really is one of my favorite characters because you know he's really not a bad guy. I wanted him to be happy in the end...
Ron and Hermione.. that was just the boring and realistic version. *shrug*

Lilly Anne said...

Well, in the musical Draco falls in love with Hermione, if you're interested.